Heymann Knight Tonsil And Nasal Scissors
Another surgical instrument from the category of General Surgical Instruments of Wish Surgical is Heymann Knight Tonsil and Nasal Scissors. As Wish Surgical offers an excellent range of all kinds of scissors, all these are also manufactured with high-quality German and French Stainless Steel, as per International standards. These scissors are designed for use in nasal turbinate decline procedures. The long blades allow the user to access the nasal concha. The blunted tip of the sharped blades prevents peripheral damage. Their curved design sharped blades help the user direct the nasal slit effectively. These scissors are made with a finger ring handle, allowing the user to handle these instruments comfortably without any fatigue. Any sterilization process can be applied to make them durable and long-lasting.
Tag: See our high Quality Instruments Videos
Features of Heymann Knight Tonsil and Nasal Scissors:
- High-quality German stainless steel material.
- Sterilization procedures of all standards are applicable.
- Double-action design to maximize the results and minimize user fatigue.
- Conformed from ISO and CE standards.
- Hand Matt polished to make it durable.
- No risk of plating peeling off.
- No chrome plating.
- Premium-grade quality material to avoid corrosion and resistance.
- Easy-handled instrument during surgery.
- Durable than most surgical instruments and lasts longer.
- High stability against deterioration.
- Provides the best confrontation against disinfection.
- Material: German Stainless Steel
- Sizes: (vary according to user demand)
- Curvature: Curved
- Specification: Rounded tip blades
- Handling: Finger Ring Handle
- Rusting Prevention: Passivated Procedure
- Cleanliness: Ultrasonic Cleaned
- Polished: Hand Matt Polished
- Tests: Shape Test, Boil Test, Performance Test
- Indispensable: Reusable after sterilization
- Quality: Premium-grade Quality
- Label Printing: Wish Surgical and Customer own Brand
- Packaging: Individually packed
- Availability: In stock