Caplan Nasal Scissors 18cm
Wish surgical provides a wide range of surgical scissors. Surgical scissors are instruments usually used for cutting during surgery. These scissors are hand-operated tools consisting of a sharped stainless steel blade that is joint with a pin. These blades are used to cut or remove surgical Suture during operation/surgery. Caplan Nasal septum Scissors is one of those products of Wish surgical instruments. These scissors are produced with various blade definitions depending on their use during surgery. These surgical scissors are designed to use during endonasal surgical procedures. Their aerated handle provides exceptional grip while cutting through the toughest septal cartilage. The highly sharped one-tooth cutting blade ensures fine cutting by minimizing the risk of damage. These scissors’ double-joint design feature provides maximum cutting power without causing a headache for the user and provides better results to the patient
Tag: See our high Quality Instruments Videos
Features of Caplan Nasal Septum Scissors:
- High-quality German stainless steel material.
- Sterilization procedures of all standards are applicable.
- Double-action design to maximize the results and minimize user fatigue.
- Conformed from ISO and CE standards.
- Hand Matt polished to make it durable.
- No risk of plating peeling off.
- No chrome plating.
- Premium-grade quality material to avoid corrosion and resistance.
- Easy-handled instrument during surgery.
- Durable than most surgical instruments and lasts longer.
- High stability against deterioration.
- Provides the best confrontation against disinfection.
- Material: German Stainless Steel
- Size: 18 cm
- Curvature: Angled Shanks
- Blade Curvature: Straight with double action
- Configuration: Bottom Blade Serrated
- Specification: End blades are Blunt
- Handling: Spring handle with a hand squeeze
- Rusting Prevention: Passivated Procedure
- Cleanliness: Ultrasonic Cleaned
- Polished: Hand Matt Polished
- Tests: Shape Test, Boil Test, Performance Test
- Indispensable: Reusable after sterilization
- Quality: Premium-grade Quality
- Label Printing: Wish Surgical and Customer own Brand
- Packaging: Individually packed
- Availability: In stock