Busch Umbilical Scissors 16cm
Wish Surgical provides a wide variety of surgical scissors. One of which is Busch Umbilical Scissors. These are gynecological scissors used to grasp the umbilical cord after birth. Their strategic angle makes them an ideal tool for the dissecting procedure. These surgical scissors have an ergonomic design for better control. They consist of a pair of premium-grade sharped blades with stainless steel material, joint with the pin. Their premium quality blades make them different from any other brand of surgical scissors. The edges are curved toward one side of its handles, making them easy to handle during surgery. In these scissors, the cutting edges are rounded at the tips to prevent cord slippage and minimize the tissue damage that avoids bleeding. Their streamlined body and lightweight also ensure comfortable handling. As it is an Umbilical scissor, its sharped metal blades are used to cut the umbilical cord after delivery cleanly. These scissors do not have a ratchet and threaded rivet for immediate surgery
Tag: See our high Quality Instruments Videos
- High-quality German stainless steel material.
- Sterilization procedures of all standards are applicable.
- Conformed from ISO and CE standards.
- Hand Matt polished to make it durable.
- No risk of plating peeling off.
- No chrome plating.
- Premium-grade quality material to avoid corrosion and resistance.
- Easy-handled instrument during surgery.
- Material: German Stainless Steel
- Size: 16 cm
- Specification: Rounded tip blades
- Handling: Spring handle with a hand squeeze
- Rusting Prevention: Passivated Procedure
- Cleanliness: Ultrasonic Cleaned
- Polished: Hand Matt Polished
- Tests: Shape Test, Boil Test, Performance Test
- Indispensable: Reusable after sterilization
- Quality: Premium-grade Quality
- Label Printing: Wish Surgical and Customer own Brand
- Packaging: Individually packed
- Availability In stock